C.RES with bestop? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > C.RES with bestop?

Black Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHutBlack Friday Deals !JcrOffroad Black Friday Sale!

Unread 06-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #1
Bongi22
1994 YJ Wrangler 

C.RES with bestop?

I have looked all around and cannot find the answer. The Smittybilt C.RES calls for the factory " Body Soft Top Channels, Hardware and Rear Tailgate Bar from original Soft Top"

I am not sure what those channels look like as my `94 was a hardtop and I bought the Bestop Supertop for it... are these channels and bar at all compatible with the C.RES top?

Thanks in advance.

Bongi22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #2
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

They should be but you'd e better off getting other nets. Anticanman has raingler(spelling?) nets on his. Look for the "aspen netting" thread and you'll see them. Way better than the cres system and you'll be able to use them with your top if desired.
Unread 06-22-2013, 05:28 PM   #3
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I had a cres before the wrangler nets. You can call smittybilt retailer and order the tub brackets along with the netting.

Back when my jeep was still in its infancy
Anticanman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #4
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

And I asked a question a couple years ago

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/t...e-bar-1255986/
Unread 06-24-2013, 08:35 AM   #5
Bongi22
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the responses.

I was going to ask further questions about the C.RES... but you guys have swung my decision to the Rainglers.
Partially because of those pictures Anticanman posted and partially because Micheal's image is two dogs, which is the entire reason why I'm going to get some cargo net in the first place.

Thanks guys.
Bongi22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2013, 10:12 AM   #6
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

The pictures in the other thread, I presume?

But dogface likes the Raingler nets

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.