BUSHWACKER FENDER FLARES - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > BUSHWACKER FENDER FLARES

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 05-08-2002, 01:47 AM   #1
puckeater1

BUSHWACKER FENDER FLARES

I am going to invest in a set of the cutout- fender flares. Atropines jeep was the inspiration for this, but i was wondering if anyone has seen them cheeper than $346 and on what web-sight.

the jeep is still up in reno, should have pics by July.

Unread 05-08-2002, 11:08 AM   #2
omar

You're right! Atropine's jeep looks sweet with those flares but I havent seen any for less than $350. By any chance do you know if drilling is required or if they can be bolted on the the existing holes from the original flares??
Unread 05-08-2002, 11:49 AM   #3
nels666

With Bushwaker flares I pretty sure you're in for some riveting. They look good though!
nels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2002, 05:31 PM   #4
YJNotDone

I've been looking at those myself. I think you have to cut some sheet metal so you won't be able to use existing holes.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.