Bumper Opinions Needed!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Bumper Opinions Needed!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-13-2014, 08:57 PM   #1
Chais92
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Bumper Opinions Needed!!

First, if this is the wrong section for this I'm sorry! Ok, now, I was browsing Craigslist and stumbled on a cheap yj bumper posting. I texted the guy and got some pictures. Turns out it's a custom bumper he made for his crawler. Well I'm not real sure on it just yet but it's cheap enough that I'm gonna buy it just to try it out. Any opinions from you guys would be great!
Pics:

The bars that ran to the fenders have been cut off, but the holes will be filled and as close to flush as possible and I will probably paint it with bed liner material. Thanks guys!

Chais92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2014, 10:06 AM   #2
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Looks like the typical 2x4 box steel bumper they are pretty beefy most likely he used 3/16 or 1/4" wall, I would want to know if the d rings are welded on both sides and how good the penetration is

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.