Bump stop Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Bump stop Question

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-16-2004, 08:51 AM   #1
TaylorTN

Bump stop Question

I need to replace the rear stops on my 94. I saw the extended set (front and rear) on Quadratec for $100. I am not that interested in replacing them....

I also saw some CJ rear stops for $20 a pair. Any reason they wouldn't work, even with a little modification? Just curious. I thought I'd work on this while I have it up putting the lift in.

TM

TaylorTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2004, 12:16 PM   #2
ErikJordan
Pimp Hand

1995 YJ Wrangler 

do you need new bump stops, or just extended bump stops? if you need extended... just shim them. for new ones... well, just go for it.
price is high, so.. i'd shop around.

What is all of this talk of Savvily designed products?
ErikJordan is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.