Building soft top frame - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Building soft top frame

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 04-12-2013, 01:22 PM   #1
americanjeeper
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Building soft top frame

well someone stole the frame to my soft top left the actual soft top so i guess that is a blessing. I am in need of a frame and looking at the prices of these on quadratec is making me want to just build my own possibly out of their replacement parts for them. Has anyone done this or anyone know where I can get a deal on one

94 wrangler

thanks guys

americanjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #2
ROTTEN
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Craigslist
Unread 04-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #3
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

/\your best bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.