Build Sheet help - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 Old 08-21-2013, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
jbrown73
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Build Sheet help

Hey guys, I have tried the link for requesting a build sheet and cannot get it to work. Have tried the link from home and work with a no go on both. Do any of you have access to Chrysler's site for retrieving build sheets?

If so and are willing to help, my VIN is 1J4FF68SXXL519688. This VIN is for my son's 99 XJ.

Thanks in advance!

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government....." - Patrick Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rproject View Post
The only thing I can say is to close your eyes. Seriously. If you close your eyes and pay attention to your finger tips, you'll be able to feel the nuts better and manipulate them easier.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 08-21-2013, 10:40 AM Thread Starter
jbrown73
1989 YJ Wrangler 

On a side note, I did post a request in the Cherokee Non-Technical forum and got 25 views..........no responses. I guess the f12 group tends to be a lot more helpful.

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government....." - Patrick Henry

Quote:
The only thing I can say is to close your eyes. Seriously. If you close your eyes and pay attention to your finger tips, you'll be able to feel the nuts better and manipulate them easier.
post #3 of 12 Old 08-21-2013, 10:52 AM
sdillinger
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Links you find on here may be old. Large corporations change their websites often. Just go to jeeps site and look for a "contact jeep" or something like that. Write in the form that you want a build sheet and include your VIN.

Ownership thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/sdillingers-ownership-thread-943933/
post #4 of 12 Old 08-21-2013, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
jbrown73
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Disregard OP. I suddenly got an email from Chrysler Customer Assistance Center saying they received my request. Odd, the form never submitted each time I attempted. Heck, I might get 3 or 4 build sheets now!

Quote:
post #5 of 12 Old 08-21-2013, 11:59 AM
superj

ha ha ha, thats how it works

I don't feel like working on anything at this time so i sold my yj.
post #6 of 12 Old 08-21-2013, 08:51 PM
90YJinPC
1990 YJ Wrangler 

ended up with two myself. some of the others said they got theirs back in a few hours. took about a week for mine. did find out it came with soft top and half doors instead of the hard top and full doors I got it with. good luck.
post #7 of 12 Old 08-21-2013, 08:57 PM
deathtrap
1993 YJ Wrangler 

You can also walk up to any jeep dealer service department, and ask the nice man to print you out one.
post #8 of 12 Old 08-21-2013, 09:02 PM
Michaelgoesrawr
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Garage
You want to post the link for record? The one I tried said my jeep was to old to get one.

Adopt your pets. Don't shop for them.
post #9 of 12 Old 08-21-2013, 09:24 PM
90YJinPC
1990 YJ Wrangler 

post #10 of 12 Old 08-22-2013, 10:30 AM
Randonexplosion
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgoesrawr View Post
You want to post the link for record? The one I tried said my jeep was to old to get one.
Mine too.
post #11 of 12 Old 08-22-2013, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
jbrown73
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90YJinPC View Post
That be the one!!

Quote:
post #12 of 12 Old 08-24-2013, 04:40 AM
Rproject
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgoesrawr View Post
Mine 3.

Thankfully the FSM has all the information to decode how mine came from the factory.

1996 White ZJ
1987 Maroon YJ (sideways build)
1996 Forest Green XJ

The "sideways" build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/r...hread-2164793/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.