Build Sheet help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Build Sheet help

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-21-2013, 10:28 AM   #1
jbrown73
Live free or die

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Build Sheet help

Hey guys, I have tried the link for requesting a build sheet and cannot get it to work. Have tried the link from home and work with a no go on both. Do any of you have access to Chrysler's site for retrieving build sheets?

If so and are willing to help, my VIN is 1J4FF68SXXL519688. This VIN is for my son's 99 XJ.

Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rproject View Post
The only thing I can say is to close your eyes. Seriously. If you close your eyes and pay attention to your finger tips, you'll be able to feel the nuts better and manipulate them easier.
jbrown73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #2
jbrown73
Live free or die

1989 YJ Wrangler 

On a side note, I did post a request in the Cherokee Non-Technical forum and got 25 views..........no responses. I guess the f12 group tends to be a lot more helpful.

Quote:
The only thing I can say is to close your eyes. Seriously. If you close your eyes and pay attention to your finger tips, you'll be able to feel the nuts better and manipulate them easier.
Unread 08-21-2013, 10:52 AM   #3
sdillinger
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Links you find on here may be old. Large corporations change their websites often. Just go to jeeps site and look for a "contact jeep" or something like that. Write in the form that you want a build sheet and include your VIN.
Unread 08-21-2013, 11:37 AM   #4
jbrown73
Live free or die

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Disregard OP. I suddenly got an email from Chrysler Customer Assistance Center saying they received my request. Odd, the form never submitted each time I attempted. Heck, I might get 3 or 4 build sheets now!

Quote:
Unread 08-21-2013, 11:59 AM   #5
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

ha ha ha, thats how it works

"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction". --I am not sure who said this but it properly describes our president.
superj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 08:51 PM   #6
90YJinPC
1990 YJ Wrangler 

ended up with two myself. some of the others said they got theirs back in a few hours. took about a week for mine. did find out it came with soft top and half doors instead of the hard top and full doors I got it with. good luck.
90YJinPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #7
deathtrap
1993 YJ Wrangler 

You can also walk up to any jeep dealer service department, and ask the nice man to print you out one.
deathtrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 09:02 PM   #8
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

You want to post the link for record? The one I tried said my jeep was to old to get one.

Help our dog Bo! https://fundly.com/give-bo-a-chance
Michaelgoesrawr is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 09:24 PM   #9
90YJinPC
1990 YJ Wrangler 

here is where I went
http://www.jeep.com/wccsapp/universa...ull&category=U
90YJinPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #10
Randonexplosion
Trailer Queen

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgoesrawr View Post
You want to post the link for record? The one I tried said my jeep was to old to get one.
Mine too.

August YJOTM

Exiled Offroad - Colorado
Randonexplosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013, 11:11 AM   #11
jbrown73
Live free or die

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90YJinPC View Post
That be the one!!

Quote:
Unread 08-24-2013, 04:40 AM   #12
Rproject
Web Wheeler

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgoesrawr View Post
Mine 3.

Thankfully the FSM has all the information to decode how mine came from the factory.

The "sideways" build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/r...hread-2164793/
Rproject is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.