Build advice for a high-line type build - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 02-11-2009, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
The Rat
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Build advice for a high-line type build

So I made another thread in Wrangler GD...search for it if you wanna see carnage. Basically I'm gonna tear my Jeep down and rebuild everything since I pretty much have to tear it apart anyway.

Here's my question.

I'm gonna go with a low-COG high-line build. Hoping to run 35s or 36s on stock springs and either a 30/8.8 combo or a 44/9 combo (thinking the former as of late...stock springs on a 44/9 may sit too low for me). Anyone have any suggestions or measurments on how to accomplish this build?

Also if anyone knows anything at all about push-button starters without keys (disabling wheel lock) and would like to share, I would appreciate that as well.

Thanks fellas.

OH WAIT. WHAT?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Douglas S.

for the high line check this out..

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/so-starts-457005/

scroll down a bit

1991 Land Cruiser HDJ81
1987 YJ Laredo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.