The Buckit Build....A Life Story - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > The Buckit Build....A Life Story

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-23-2011, 05:51 PM   #46
Squamer
1990 YJ Wrangler 

The Ultimate Off-Road Repair Kit

I was working on crafting and installing a new winch/front bumper this past week. Went well, will post pictures of it later.

I was returning some toolage to the Kommandant's shop and this picture was snapped off.....If you own a Jeep, I think this is a must for your off-road repair kit!!

A mig welder and plasma cutter....better that Fix-a-Flat!!

Squamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 09:17 PM   #47
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Yo! Update your thread or I will LOL. Show off those preowned ,bald, beat, almost see the air in em swampers. Friends don't let friends drive on car tires.
forumrunner_20110413_232902.jpg   forumrunner_20110413_232920.jpg  

Tags
1990 , build , jeep , YJ

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.