broken speedometer lens - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > broken speedometer lens

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 03-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #1
kev04rus
1995 YJ Wrangler 

broken speedometer lens

Hello new to the forum and just got my first jeep 95 yj. I have learned a lot thanks to this forum. It has really helped me out solving some issues. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a speedometer lens cover, mine is busted and I can't seem to be able to find just the lens. E-Bay has a few of the speedo/tach heads going for around $100 but all I need is a lens. I really would hate to spend that much for the the entire thing just to get a lens. Any body got any ideas?

kev04rus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
scubamc
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Let me see if I still have mine. If so we'll work something out.
scubamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #3
kev04rus
1995 YJ Wrangler 

ok thanks
kev04rus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:12 PM   #4
dukeryder
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm in the same boat, anyone know if just that part can be purchased?
dukeryder is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.