broke my first axle... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > broke my first axle...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-25-2001, 02:40 AM   #16
smitty93yj

I know how that feels!! What kind of budget are you on? I know some of the salvage yard owners here in SE MN. E-mail me and let me know how cheap you need it and I'll do some checking for you!

smitty93yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2001, 12:15 PM   #17
Tonka
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks everyone, I just bought a factory axle though(through Rusty's off road $100)
Tonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2001, 11:09 AM   #18
Tonka
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally posted by osburn:
Man, you sure have had a run of bad luck lately! Honestly, I think your housing is bent dude! I suggested that when your spiders went. I'll contact you privately to see if I can't help you locate a shaft.
I think that I just need to take some of the lead out of my foot
Tonka is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.