brake pedal sticks 94 2.5 near stock - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > brake pedal sticks 94 2.5 near stock

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Steinjäger photo contest!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 08-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
cost plus

brake pedal sticks 94 2.5 near stock

when I press the brake pedal it stops the jeep, but will not lift and release the brake when you lift you foot off the pedal.. I have to lift the pedal manually to release the brake and turn the brake light off. need advise

this is an off road only jeep but it has become a problem when a newby drives it and cannot figure out why it wont go

thanks

cost plus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
cost plus

Bump to the top.
cost plus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 04:04 PM   #3
gatkerson
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Were you able to find the solution to your problem??
gatkerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
laybackman
Bikini Bridge Inspector

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Brake booster is NG. Or you have racked the body and the brake booster rod is bent/jammed.

Getting older, I have developed some special skills. I have the ability to cough, sneeze, fart and pee at the same time.

"If we cannot afford to take care of Veterans, then we should stop making them."
David C. Wilker Jr. USAF (RET)
laybackman is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.