brake line question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > brake line question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 05-04-2009, 09:36 AM   #1
jwrangler91
1991 YJ Wrangler 

brake line question

recently i changed my rear brake line. Its now time to do the front (probably should have just done it all at once). Anyway i remember last time, i had to get some sort of adapter to go onto the line as it went into the main cylinder. the thread size was different, i remember the line i had fit into the drum in the back but not into the main cylinder. Unfortuatley i dont remember the specific sizes that i needed.

Does anyone know anything about this???

jwrangler91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.