Brake line emergency - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Brake line emergency

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
qualls06
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Brake line emergency

I have the stock brake lines on my two and a half inch lift and I was flexing it and the lines damn near broke. Does anybody know a cheap way to lengthen them with new lines.

qualls06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Another model vehicle brake line fits and is good for a lift. I cannot remember which though. Also, unbolt the point where it hooks to the tub until you get longer lines and it will be ok

"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction". --I am not sure who said this but it properly describes our president.
superj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #3
qualls06
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Is there any other option like longer ones off another vehicle
qualls06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 03:39 PM   #4
Anticanman
One eloquent mother****er

1994 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/f...61/?highlight=
Unread 09-11-2013, 03:40 PM   #5
jameslinn83
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I would also be interested in knowing what vehicles brake lines would work. Or what everyone is using for longer lines for a decent price
jameslinn83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.