Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Bogus Bumper!?!?

619 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Bobbywolf 
#1 ·
Okay guys, I need some serious help here. I ordered a rear bumper w/ swingout tire carrier from a company named 4xFortress almost a month ago. I paid them for the bumper (approx. $500) via my credit card promptly after winning the auction on Ebay. After I paid I even spoke with them confirming my payment and everything. They sounded very knowledgeable/friendly and was waiting with anticipation to receive my new bumper. Well, after a week or so of waiting, I gave them a call to check the status of the bumper. They told me it was just about to get powder coated and I would receive it within 5 business days. So now I waited 5 business days. After that, still nothing. That was 2 weeks ago!. It's been a month since I ordered the bumper and I can't get ahold of anyone at the company. Whenever I call, I get some guys voice mail that I can't even leave messages on because it's full. I've written numerous emails, and they have not replied to one of them! Did I just get ripped off? Has ANYONE ordered from this company or know anything about them. Thanks guys.

Nate

#2 ·
If they screwed you, call your credit card company right away, and explain what has happened, and see if you can get the transaction reversed. Also, make sure you leave bad feedback for the deadbeats as well.

This is the kind of crap that gives ebay auctions a bad name. People should realize that its a business transaction, and should treat it like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.