Bogging out in 4 high - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Bogging out in 4 high

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 08-16-2011, 08:17 PM   #16
Old4X
1990 CJ7 

As mentioned earlier, plug the vac line going to the vac switch on the transfer case. You aren't using it (the vac disconnect) anymore, but may be creating a large vac leak when selecting 4 X 4 in the transfer case and the vac switch is still plumbed to the engine..

Unread 08-17-2011, 02:25 PM   #17
USMC3531
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I agree with Old4X.....I pulled the entire vacuum line harness out when I switched to the Posi-Lock and plugged the main vacuum line from the engine to the 4 wheel vac system.
USMC3531 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.