Body lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Body lift

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-18-2002, 01:38 PM   #1
vandall

Body lift

Just installed a 3" body lift on 89 wrangler. I used the performance accesories lift. This lift came complet with eveything needed. It is a good idea if you are going to do this yourself, to have a welder lined up to weld you upper shift linkage (Automatic), and you 4WD shifter. Other then that it is really easy.

Unread 03-23-2002, 01:48 PM   #2
blackyj

HOW DO THE 33" TIRES FIT WITH THE 3" LIFT?
BLACK 95 YJ 2.5L 31X10.5 TRXUS M.T, HOME MADE FRONT BUMPER,HOME MADE REAR BUMPER WITH SWING AWAY TIRE CARREIR,OLYMPIC NERF BARS,HILIFT,KC LIGHTS,BEST TOP REPLACE-A-TOP WITH TINTED WINDOWS,lots of diamond plate, DYNOMAX MUFFLER, ELECTRIC COOLING FAN, JUNK YARD POWER STEERING,and a 2" body lift.2"add a leaf. 2002 grand cherokee, 77 cj5 32x11.5x15 m.t. 4"trailmaster, 2"shackles fiberglass everything,hardtop,bestop seats.
blackyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2002, 04:13 PM   #3
FunkSkunk
Sold my soul to JeepForum

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Vandall
Where you able to get the front grill lift brackets in without unbolting the grill? I have tried and tried to push those bad boys in but the rubber pad is just too big. Just curious to know if you just left those off completely.

do you have any pics of it lifted?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.