body lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > body lift

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 09-13-2001, 04:24 AM   #1
bonehead99
1994 YJ Wrangler 

body lift

I just got my new body lift and the directions are hard to understand. It says I have to drill out a pin in the steering linkage. Is this correct? It also said I have to make a linkage extension, true? In the kit their are some flat metal pieces with a bolt going through one end, what are these for? Also their is a peices on round steel about 4-5in long, what is this? Sorry I'm new at this and the direction consist of about 10 sentences!

Unread 09-13-2001, 07:28 AM   #2
Cody_91YJ

Well, your kit sounds a bit different from mine, but lets see....
If you have any auto, you are going to have to mess with the linkage, and I'm not sure what all that involves, I've got the 5spd.

The flat metal peices with a bolt in them, should also have a hole on the other end, and that is probably the radiator drop kit.

How much lift is the kit and who made it?
Unread 09-13-2001, 12:18 PM   #3
bonehead99
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Its a 3in kit I can't remember the name but it started with a D. I do have an auto, the linkage has already been modified to fit a Pacesetter Armor-coated header.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.