body bushing pic and power steering censor pic..... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > body bushing pic and power steering censor pic.....

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!

Unread 04-18-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
kbfunTH
1989 YJ Wrangler 

body bushing pic and power steering censor pic.....

Is this the power steering pressure censor? I had to duct tape the two pieces together because it keeps falling off. Should I worry about replacing it, or not?

Are these stock body bushings? I found eight of them so far and I expect to find at least two more in the back.

Acts 4:12
kbfunTH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
dadstoy
1995 YJ Wrangler 

not sure about the power steering sensor, but yes on the body bushing. There are a total of 11 on YJ's. 3 on each side, 2 above the gas tank, 1 on each rear corner, and 1 under the middle of the grill in the front.
dadstoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2010, 06:49 PM   #3
kbfunTH
1989 YJ Wrangler 

good to know on how many there are and the locations. I was considering a small body lift and wanted to see what was under there now. Thanks!
Acts 4:12
kbfunTH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2010, 07:19 PM   #4
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/b...-w-pix-705291/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.