black mountain suspension - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > black mountain suspension

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 07-04-2013, 12:04 PM   #1
jeeptec

black mountain suspension

Has anyone know anything about black mountain suspension. I ran across there product in a collins brothers jeep parts add.

jeeptec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #2
zoomin0074

I have the 3.5" black mountain suspension. It is actually a rebranded superlift HD kit. Rides kind of stiff but flexes good, I have had it for 3 years no sagging.

Next to buddy's TJ with 4" rough country

Red Jeep club #435
zoomin0074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #3
imstillatwork
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Is it really 3.5"? does not look any taller than OME 2.5" 36r springs
imstillatwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 01:24 PM   #4
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

What other parts will need to be ordered for this guy to use the lift though? So he has an idea of what extra money is needed on top of the lift cost, like an sye or things like that?
Unread 07-07-2013, 02:00 PM   #5
jeeptec

I'm building my Wrangler in steps. I will buy a lift but wait til I can buy the sye and drive shaft. And then do it at once. It takes time and money. I have a pretty well built Cherokee for sale.I figured it would be sold by now. Where I live Cherokee are kinda popular but the young people are buying beaters and fixing them up. I'm 4 to 5 hours from the 4x4 areas and big towns and no one wants to drive that far being gas 4.00 a gallon here. Ok time to jump off the soap box
jeeptec is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.