Big O ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Big O ?

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!Warn and Smittybilt Free Shipping OfferRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 04-03-2002, 10:58 PM   #1
KYgreenYJ
2012 JK Wrangler 

Big O ?

Does ne one have ne experience with BigO tires They have a decent looking XT tire thats pretty knobby but has 2 grooves that go all aroudn the tire which should make it alittle better in the rain. I don't go off roading all that much so i need something better in the rain but still able to go offroad when i ahev the time.

Old Jeep, SOLD:
94 Green YJ SE 4.0L 5spd
3.5" BDS lift, 1"MML/BL, Revolvers, SYE/CV, no track bars or sway bars, MORE sport cage
Green Jeep Club Member #20
KYgreenYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2002, 08:22 AM   #2
Wheaty

you could just go with some baja claws... they'd fair well in rain.

( i live in BC canada, lemme just say i get double the rain of seatle )
Wheaty is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.