I have a Bestop Supertop and it seems to fit good, but I have a whistle from the drivers side windshield area that's driving me crazy. Very good construction. I haven't put it down yet; seems a little more complicated than my 98 Bestop Supertop. Any hints, tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.
The steps I usually follow to put mine down are:
1. Remove your side windows and roll up the rear window then button it up with the elastic cords that hang down from the main canopy
2. lower the tension bow all the way down on both sides
3. Now undo the velcro around the door surrounds, then remove the canopy from the windshield channel and as neatly as you can fold it back. I use a triangular type fold, kinda like I'm folding a flag up. Leave it buttoned to the tension bow because that will really help with putting it back up.
4. fold it all down into your trunk/cargo area.
5. I guess this step is sort of optional but i always do it because its easy and I think it looks better. undo the thumb screws on the door surrounds at the windshield, lift them up out of the retainer behind the doors on the tub, clip them into the plastic clips on the main bow and then fold the main bow all the way down against the tension bow. Then use the little elastic strap on the bow in your belt rail above the taillight to keep everything from jumping around too much on bumps.
Because you left, the canopy buttoned to the second bow putting everything back up is really easy just reverse the steps. Just pull the canopy out of your trunk and get it started in your windshield channel to hold it while you walk around and line the other side up.
It is a little more work than a tj or jk style top but I can have mine completely down or up in 5 minutes.