Bestop Full Halftop for 95 Yjs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Bestop Full Halftop for 95 Yjs

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 02-22-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
Offroadinshawty
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Bestop Full Halftop for 95 Yjs

Im looking into buying a Full halftop for my jeep as i only use the rear tub to hold tools and sound equipment.

When the jeep was built we installed an aftermarket rollcage from essentially offroad. Does anyone know if the full halftop will interfere with the roll cage? any help would be greatly appreciated

Offroadinshawty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #2
GeoffatBestop

1980 CJ7 

Probably yes. My first guess would be that you're going to need to do some sewing and cutting to get it to fit.

Got a picture?
GeoffatBestop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2011, 06:22 PM   #3
Offroadinshawty
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Well i looked at the PDF for the install and it uses the latches the tjs use for their hardtops. so i dont think it would work due to my windshield loop....

Why they couldnt make it like the three pieces just more enclosed i dont know....

But thanks for the reply GeoffatBestop
Offroadinshawty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rollcage , top questions

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.