best lift suggestions - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > best lift suggestions

Bushed Sleeves & Poly Bushings!All our Different Weld Washers!Panhard Parts & Kits from Ruffstuff!

Unread 05-03-2007, 08:27 PM   #16
navman
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks ckiel24, thats exactly why I'm asking you guys. I want to keep it low buck, but I want to buy it right. I haven't played with any jeep stuff for years, I had a cj5 w/304 and 33's on a 4" lift about 12 years ago and missed having a jeep. This one kind of just fell in my lap. As we say here in Mass "it was a WICKED GOOD DEAL "

navman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2007, 08:31 PM   #17
ckiel24

Well welcome back to the jeeps You will find more info then you could ever expect to find on here and over on Pirate. Lots of experienced people who are willing to help. Just remember, always search before posting and you will be good to go!
ckiel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2007, 09:20 PM   #18
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

any one got any experience/knowledge on tuff country ez-ride 2" springs?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.