Best bikini top? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Best bikini top?

Save big with ExtremeTerrain.com's Top Spring Mods Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCOR

Unread 07-10-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
kentislandyj
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Best bikini top?

Looking for an easy on easy off quiet bikini top for unexpected rain and long rides in Sun. Topless otherwise. Hardtop full doors in winter. Also looking for a soft top with all parts. Of course all need to be "on the cheep".

kentislandyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 07:20 PM   #2
glturner39
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Look on Amazon. I bought at Bestop Safari top for less than $80 with free shipping. I'm sure a bikini will be even cheaper.
glturner39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 08:41 PM   #3
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Not cheap but softopper is badass. I have a hardtop also but haven't put it on since I bought the softopper. It meets every requirement I ever thought of and some things I didn't for my jeep
Unread 07-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #4
UZI4U
1993 YJ Wrangler 

The bakini top I have I got from JC Wipe-me before they pissed me off and I stopped dealing with them. It's held up for two years now, FWIW.
Unread 07-10-2013, 10:12 PM   #5
jmmorgan82

I had a Smittybilt bikini top and it was a piece of junk. I ended up giving it away.
jmmorgan82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.