beat this jeep like a baby seal - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > beat this jeep like a baby seal

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 06-12-2012, 04:51 AM   #31
90DesertTanYJ
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Why was the Jeep on the jackstands to begin with? Go over your work. Where exactly is it whistling from? Are you missing a small animal? Sounds like a classic clogged cat converter IF its whistling around the exhaust. You didnt mention poor performance tho. Thats another symptom. As mentioned its probly a vac leak. Listen near your power booster if you have one.

90DesertTanYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 08:27 AM   #32
riverhippy
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90DesertTanYJ View Post
Why was the Jeep on the jackstands to begin with? Go over your work. Where exactly is it whistling from? Are you missing a small animal? Sounds like a classic clogged cat converter IF its whistling around the exhaust. You didnt mention poor performance tho. Thats another symptom. As mentioned its probly a vac leak. Listen near your power booster if you have one.
smallest animal is a big sweet lardasss yellow lab....seriously fat ...since the jeep isnt listing to either side....i dont think its him stuck in the tail pipe.....
riverhippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 09:27 AM   #33
pete1991YJ
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverhippy View Post
its still warm...but not at 250...still got the whistle too....but its better...any further thoughts?

I think its running good...for now. I'm trying to remember whch one of you helpful rummies wanted to go to the nooner....but i've got me girl and her twin
I'd love to get to know some of the guys that have been so helpful in keeping my jeep running...ill buy the beer.
Prolly Que. You guys should really hook up sometime.
Unread 07-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #34
Que89YJ
Web Wheeler
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Riverhippy. How is the Jeep running?
Que89YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #35
riverhippy
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Que89YJ View Post
Hey Riverhippy. How is the Jeep running?
it was running great bro. the ignition switch went and now i cant get the f***king slider back in.
Unread 07-26-2012, 12:18 PM   #36
Que89YJ
Web Wheeler
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Hey bud. Sorry to hear it. Are you talking about the actuator rod? Look at this from Opihi:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/b...witch-1226376/

Let me know whats up.
Que89YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2012, 01:09 AM   #37
riverhippy
1991 YJ Wrangler 

que dog---ur always there for me...take a rest bro....ill need you when i get to the trans...lol...the link wasntmuch help....seriously tho...u carry a lot of water up this hill bro...i wont listen....not till i buy u a beer.....im now covering my ears...LALALALALALALALALALLA i cant hear youuuuuu...maryhadalittlelambhoosbushwasinthewhite houssssseeeee....lalala
Unread 07-28-2012, 10:17 AM   #38
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverhippy
que dog---ur always there for me...take a rest bro....ill need you when i get to the trans...lol...the link wasntmuch help....seriously tho...u carry a lot of water up this hill bro...i wont listen....not till i buy u a beer.....im now covering my ears...LALALALALALALALALALLA i cant hear youuuuuu...maryhadalittlelambhoosbushwasinthewhite houssssseeeee....lalala
Que and Max would never be seen again if everyone sent them the beers they deserve. They'd be busy wrenching and drinking and forget alll about us. Lol.

Tags
big guns , hot girl with tat , over heating , sex drugs rock and roll , temperature gauge

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.