BDS vs Rubicon Express - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > BDS vs Rubicon Express

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #16
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

You cant go wrong with either of the two, They both have a no questions asked lifetime warranty also !

Unread 09-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #17
RockWoRM
Don't Fear the Jeeper

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Well, I have acutally had/have both brands on my junk. Of course this was a few years ago, so I would only hope both are still building their springs the same.
Hands down, the RE ED 4.5's had a better ride, but in retrospect, not that much. I feel and have always felt the BDS 5 inch springs flexed better and had a better feel in the rough stuff. BTW, running the same shocks, so equal comparison. The ride of the BDS springs was very close to that of the RE's, but I would give the edge to RE. But as an overall general assessment, I prefer the BDS's.

WRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80 CHOPPER View Post
Knowledge is a tool, without knowledge, you are just a tool.
RockWoRM is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.