BDS 3.5" Kit coming Friday.... What else do i need? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > BDS 3.5" Kit coming Friday.... What else do i need?

LJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off RoadEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 07-21-2011, 10:48 PM   #16
jayvando707
1991 YJ Wrangler 

sorry i took so long.... its 25 1/8"... Not too shabby.... i want to run 35's. Hope this helps

Unread 07-22-2011, 08:46 AM   #17
imstillatwork
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Cool, so the springs themselves gave you almost exactly 4", nice. I'm at 25" with 3/4" shackles now and don't want to go any higher, trying to decide what height springs to get that actually flex- thanks!
imstillatwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2011, 11:52 PM   #18
jayvando707
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Will install braided lines and sway bar disconnects over the weekend to test flex.... im running BDS front springs in the rear as well.... so it is a little bouncy back there... then again it could be the cheap shocks....

Tags
bds

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.