Bastard Pack help please? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Bastard Pack help please?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-17-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
bbl32
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Bastard Pack help please?

Iv heard the term, done a little research but havent seen exactly how it works. I know its been hit many times but im busy with work and school and figured id just ask directly. What is it? how does it work? How much $? how hard to do? Do you need to get new shocks too if you do it? and any pics would be great. Im trying to lift my yj with a high school budget and need to get as many options as i can find and this is one of them iv heard. Thank you

bbl32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2011, 06:58 AM   #2
onelow1ton
1983 FSJ Wagoneer 

look here there is good info if you still have questions ask one of us that has posted in there thats done it I'm sure you will find your answers though

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/b...hread-1098044/

oh and when i did mine i did not have to buy springs but i did have to buy greasable bushings for the leafs and shackles new longer shocks and extended brake lines and i got rid of my sway bar and both track bars

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.