Back seat help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Back seat help

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 04-21-2013, 10:46 AM   #1
MathewWalsh
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Back seat help

Hey everybody, I know there is a whole section specifically for seats but I can't find any answers to my question so I figured I'd take a chance and ask here.

Does anyone know what kind of seats will fit in the back of my YJ? When I bought mine the PO has taken it out and yeah, I'd like to have one. Anything would work, bench seats or I was thinking about two indiviual seats even. You guys always pull through so thanks in advance

MathewWalsh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:50 AM   #2
caoboy
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I have a back seat sitting in my garage. I'd give it to you but that's quite a drive for you to pick it up.
caoboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2013, 11:06 AM   #3
MathewWalsh
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoboy View Post
I have a back seat sitting in my garage. I'd give it to you but that's quite a drive for you to pick it up.
I appreciate it but like you said thats quite the drive.
Unread 04-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #4
skyj
1990 YJ Wrangler 

If you aint afraid of a little work I fit a middle row leather seat out of an '07 suburban in mine.

forumrunner_20130421_111223.jpg

Check out my build thread for the full details starts on post #184
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/s...6/index13.html
Unread 04-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #5
MathewWalsh
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyj View Post
If you aint afraid of a little work I fit a middle row leather seat out of an '07 suburban in mine.

Attachment 612564

I started looking for the seats on craigslist as soon as I saw these but the only set of seats I found were 350. And also after reading the write up I don't think I have the tools or patience for that but if I find a set for cheap enough I'm totally gonna try it. Do you know what else will fit in the back?
Unread 04-21-2013, 02:00 PM   #6
roadyrob
1987 YJ Wrangler 

as your in mass why don't you check out some of the parts people that sell on ebay, should be able to find a jeep seat

EDIT. theres a black CJ seat for sale in the classifieds here on the forum, its in CT.

the voices aren't real but they sure have good ideas.
roadyrob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #7
Gage56
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathewWalsh View Post
I started looking for the seats on craigslist as soon as I saw these but the only set of seats I found were 350. And also after reading the write up I don't think I have the tools or patience for that but if I find a set for cheap enough I'm totally gonna try it. Do you know what else will fit in the back?

I have a full set of stock seats front's and rear if you are looking id sell for 175.00 for all 3 im in Pa or if you just want the rear 75.00

White Jeep Club #302

My Resto/Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/my-official-build-thread-1992-yj-emma-1494420/

Another YJ Resto
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/p...81/?highlight=

Sun Visor Fix How To
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/s...x-how-1607617/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
This is a prime example why people should be give a IQ test before they are allowed to Vote or Breed.
Gage56 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2013, 02:55 PM   #8
MathewWalsh
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gage56 View Post
I have a full set of stock seats front's and rear if you are looking id sell for 175.00 for all 3 im in Pa or if you just want the rear 75.00
All I need is the rear, really. I'm kinda pressed for cash right now but if I get the money to purchese the seat from you I'll be sure to message you here and see if we can get something arranged. Granted you have the seat when I have the cash.
Unread 04-21-2013, 05:06 PM   #9
pasinbuy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyj View Post

Attachment 612564

Very good looking and not the low back suck stock seat.
pasinbuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2013, 05:47 PM   #10
skyj
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasinbuy View Post

Very good looking and not the low back suck stock seat.
Exactly the reason for doing it. I like the high back it gives support for in the event of an actual adult sitting back there.
Unread 04-21-2013, 08:11 PM   #11
Old4X
1990 CJ7 

Any CJ or Wrangler seat will fit if you get the brackets. Craigs list always has them under 100 bucks.

Mine is 50, been trying to sell it for 2 years

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.