Automatic transmissions rule!... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Automatic transmissions rule!...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-23-2002, 03:21 PM   #1
DJChester

Automatic transmissions rule!...

Just kidding...I knew that would grab your attention.

Actually I'm about to buy a 1987 YJ from a friend of mine and it's an automatic. I had a 77 CJ and it was a standard...and overall I'm a manual kind of guy, and I would never buy an automatic normally...BUT...the price is great and he's going to let me pay it off over a year interest free.

Sooo...I don't really know too much about automatic Jeeps. Besides the lack of transmission control are they ok? Any known problems with them?

Thanks...
Chester

DJChester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2002, 07:02 PM   #2
JeepBeep
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Yea, for some odd reason the Jeep causes it's owner to go into a bloodthirsty buying rage whenever the thought is considered about upgrading or replacing a part on the vehicle.

'95 YJ 2.5L 3" Sus.
ProComp MT 33s"
JeepBeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.