Alright ladies and gents, the time has come to submit YOUR jeep to be a contender to be the YJ of the month.
The rules as posted by RustyWrangler:
Rules for the "Wrangler YJ of the month" contest!!!!
You can enter your Wrangler YJ in the "YJ of the Month" (YJOM) contest by following the guidelines below. If you don't follow these guidelines, your entry will be rejected.
Submissions will be accepted beginning on the 15th of each month. On or near the 15th, I will post a sticky announcing that submissions are being accepted and I will post the email address you are to send the submission to. The latest you can submit your entry is anytime up until the contest begins which will usually be late on the 24th or sometime on the 25th of the month.
There will be a maximum of 10 entries selected for the contest. If yours is not selected, make sure it was submitted correctly and then feel free to try again the following month if you wish.
Anyone is welcome to submit an entry as long as it is an YJ. Because the winner will be the featured "YJ for the month", We will be selecting entries that are unique etc. Stock or lifted, does not matter. If you have good photographs its chances of getting in are much greater, Cell phone pics do not qualify.
To submit your own jeep for the contest you would need to simply send me:
1. Your JeepForum username (screen name)
2. List of specs and/or modifications (don't forget to include the year of your jeep) or a short paragraph describing what is special about your Jeep.
3. the URLs to 2 pics of your jeep.
- Your pictures must be able to be posted on JeepForum which means they must be hosted somewhere on the internet that allows linking to their location (URL). Some members host their own pictures on their own websites. Others use public sites such as cardomain, montypics, photobucket, etc (there are several free sites that allow linking to images). Another option is to become a paying JeepForum member in which case you may host your pics on JeepForum. Do not send pics as an attachment to the email.
- Your pics must be within the size limit of 800 x 600 or smaller.
Entries that do not follow the submittion guidelines above will be rejected.
If your YJ is voted a winner for the YJOM, it cannot be re-entered for a period of 12 months.
Now that the rules have been made clear, please submit your emails to Yjofthemonth@yahoo.com
. Get your submissions in by the 25th and the polls will be open until the 31st. I know it's a short time to get everything in but there will be more time in September. Please be patient with me, guys. I have to leave the comfort of my phone and use a computer for this contest.