aspen cargo nets on my YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > aspen cargo nets on my YJ

6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREERuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 06-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #1
Jrivv
1994 YJ Wrangler 

aspen cargo nets on my YJ

Here are the aspen cargo nets from jeepcargonet.com. made the thread in case anyone was wondering about the nets and how they look. I got them in dark green so they match my jeep. They fit pretty well, and look good. Paid $260 with 2nd day air shipping. Normal ground shipping price of the nets is $217. They were kind of pain to out on, but worth it. They fit underneath the hardtop and softop, so you don't have to take them off.

img_20130618_200543.jpg   img_20130619_114706-1.jpg   img_20130619_114658-1.jpg   img_20130619_114649-1.jpg   img_20130618_200550-1.jpg  

img_20130618_200543-1.jpg  
Jrivv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #2
rambo3489
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Looks good man. I want to get some nets on mine

Current Project: None... I disgust myself.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-yj-build-adventures-thread-1356941/"][SIZE="3"][B]BUILDING THE YJ MY WAY[/B][/SIZE][/URL]
rambo3489 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
Jrivv
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo3489 View Post
Looks good man. I want to get some nets on mine
Thanks. As of now I am satisfied with the nets, but i have only had them for a few days. I have to see how long before they fade... if they do at all. Aspen has really good prices compared to other net brands. Others are more expensive. Cool thing about their nets is they come in different colors. The nets look pretty cool. Some nets would definitely make your jeep look unique. You should get some. Just decide what brand and where you want to order them, and much You want to spend.
Unread 06-20-2013, 05:32 PM   #4
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Nets are invaluable if you have a dog in the back or try to curb theft a bit. I wouldn't trade my rainglers for anything. I strapped my molle gear to the inside of the jeep via netting.
Anticanman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #5
Jrivv
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
Nets are invaluable if you have a dog in the back or try to curb theft a bit. I wouldn't trade my rainglers for anything. I strapped my molle gear to the inside of the jeep via netting.
I got them for the look and for keeping wandering hands away a bit. I like the aspen ones so far. Most Other brands I deemed to costly for just straps going around my jeep. Aspen was more my reach.
Unread 06-20-2013, 06:39 PM   #6
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

What's the warranty on them?
Unread 06-20-2013, 11:53 PM   #7
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman
Precisely why I want some. My two German Shepards (three if you include my girlfriends can be a bit of a handful to keep in sometimes. They stay, but I'd rather the only opening be the front.
Unread 06-21-2013, 03:36 PM   #8
Luuca
Professional Novice

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
What's the warranty on them?
WARRANTY

Aspen Mfg. products are warranted for 1 year from date of purchase for defective workmanship, material and hardware. Normal wear and tear is excluded from this warranty. Products will be repaired or replaced at our option once the return authorization has been given by Aspen Mfg. Aspen liability will not extend beyond product replacement or repair.

http://www.jeepcargonet.com/profile/warranty.cfm
91 YJ "Alice" 2.5L AX5 D30/35 -Busted Knuckles Yellow Jeep Club #91
05 LJ Rubicon "Ghost" 4" RE Lift 1" BL 33s

TJ FOR SALE
Luuca is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #9
Jrivv
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
i did not see raingler at the time of purchase. if i did, then their nets could have been an option, since hey appear to be the same price. though, aspen had the nets in colors and it did not affect the cost. raingler only has them in one color. they do have an option of a miltiary green color, but it cost more. i think raingler has a better warranty when i went to check them out after you mentioned them, but i don't think i will be breaking the nets any time soon. they seem like they will hold up. i mainly got them for looks, as i said. so, i most likely will not be carry much heavy cargo in jeep. i didn't see much on the aspen nets online, so i figured i would try them out anyway. everyone said to get either raingler, aspen, or safari straps.
Unread 06-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #10
Jrivv
1994 YJ Wrangler 

hey anti, do you have any pics of your jeep with the raingler nets?
Unread 06-22-2013, 01:43 PM   #11
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Do I have pictures?

Unread 06-22-2013, 01:50 PM   #12
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Unread 06-22-2013, 09:38 PM   #13
Jrivv
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I see..... you have. Multiple pictures. Lol. And that's a good amount of cargo being carried on one of those pics. Neat looking jeep.
Unread 06-22-2013, 09:58 PM   #14
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks. It gets some use.
Unread 06-23-2013, 02:27 PM   #15
jhrebs
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Dangerous question asking Anti if he's got pix! I love the nets but my daughter love climbing into the Jeep more!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.