anything i need to know?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > anything i need to know??

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 11-11-2001, 08:26 PM   #1
JYRUS

anything i need to know??

i am going to change all my jeep fluids to synthetic. trans,t-case, diffs, and engine. do i need to do anything special to do this or just drain the old out and put the new in???

JYRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2001, 08:39 PM   #2
Rcklimr

to change the diffs you might need to get a new gasket. It depends on what your axles are d35?30? or you can use high temp rtv and just let it sit there until it tacks up a little bit (kinda like when you do disc brakes) If you get a new gasket you should still use a little rtv.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.