Anyone use NAPA throttle boat throttle cable for homemade posilock? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Anyone use NAPA throttle boat throttle cable for homemade posilock?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-15-2007, 05:31 AM   #1
EABiker
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Anyone use NAPA throttle boat throttle cable for homemade posilock?

I'n not sure of the length, but the NAPA store hase a nice outboard throttle cable for boats I guess. It has a nice handle on it and would seem to make a sweet posilock setup if it is long enough. Taking the Jeep to the Outer Banks in a few weeks and I want no issues in the sand. My 4WD light goes out under heavy throttle and in 4rth gear in the snow, so I know my system functions, but the vacuum must be week; do want to get stuck!

EABiker is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.