Anyone know shoelessboi - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Anyone know shoelessboi

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Closed Thread
Unread 06-21-2013, 07:45 AM   #1
bck4more
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Anyone know shoelessboi

This guy Shoelessboi listed a pair of mirrors back in April that i bought and stupid me was trying to be nice guy when i payed with Paypal i sent it as a gift so he wouldnt be charged. Well needless to say this KID says he sent mirrors but the post office must of lost the package because they do that to him alot...(Ive never had a package lost). He finally agreed to send me my money back but never has done so and now wont respond to my messages. I did some research and found this punk lives in Kalamazoo, Michigan and his real name is Dom Stacks and looks like a real winner. So beware if you buy from this punk.

Unread 06-21-2013, 08:04 AM   #2
gunshw301
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Well, that sucks. Hopefully you aren't out a ton on money.

I am still waiting for a package I bought dec 2012. It had a tracking number and made it to the city hub, but then vanished like a fart in the wind. Not to say this is what happened, but yes, packages do get lost.

Hopefully some good will come of it by saving some other guy In the future.
F/S Dana 35, 4:10, open make an offer, local pick up only, will not ship. 3-8-13

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/my-94-b-g-yj-1034888/"]My 1994 yj build page[/URL]
Unread 06-21-2013, 08:23 AM   #3
Dake

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Yea thats no good. The wife sent some ray-bans back to exchange and they never left the post office in Newnan. I'm sure one of them is sporting a 120.00 pare of sunglasses now.
Unread 06-21-2013, 08:27 AM   #4
Shoelessboi
Web Wheeler

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Well for one. I've been out of town on family business. Two I had another set I was going to send you. We agreed on a refund. But you gotta realize it also takes 3-7 days to get money on PayPal. Because I don't keep it on PayPal. Before making me look like the bad guy. Make sure everyone realizes your threats towards me. And the calls at 2am while I'm trying to sleep.
1991 Jeep Yj. 4cyl. 33x13.50x15 TSL Thornbirds, Super Wader Snorkel, 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Uniden Pro520xl Cb, 1000W Amp, 12" Rockford Fosgate P2 Sub.
Unread 06-21-2013, 08:27 AM   #5
hockeygeek21
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I've bought and sold things with him, never had a problem, I think PayPal may take a few days for a refund or to transfer money in there to refund you.
Unread 06-21-2013, 09:03 AM   #6
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

This has nothing to do with YJ tech. Now that everyone is up to speed on the issue, get it taken care of.
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.