Anyone with 305 tbi v8 in their yj? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Anyone with 305 tbi v8 in their yj?

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-04-2002, 11:08 PM   #1
iamthemellowman

Anyone with 305 tbi v8 in their yj?

I just happened to find out that i have (in pieces) an entire 305 motor sitting in my garage(amazing what you find when you clean things up). Basically not looking to make a monster but instead a replacement for the 6 cylinder that has future potential.

just wondering what your setup is.. i'm looking at possibly using the carb intake manifold and sourcing a tbi unit and computer from an early 90's chevy. my idea for the vehicle would be 3.55 or 3.73 with 2" lift on 31"s to maintain a reasonable driver and highway mover. I don't reef on my vehicles that much so i'm planning on keeping the ax15 unless i happen upon a 4spd auto.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.