Anybody know where I can find a V.S.S.? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Anybody know where I can find a V.S.S.?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 09-12-2011, 11:23 PM   #1
Jamin92
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Anybody know where I can find a V.S.S.?

Since the state says my speedometer needs to work, I'm looking for a vehicle speed sensor for a 92 yj 6 cyl. 5spd. After looking online, at multiple you-pull yards, local jeep shops, and the dealer, I've turned up nothing. I need the entire unit: both the housing for the speedo gear and the electronic sending unit. Any advice as to where I can find one in Southeastern PA is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Jamin92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
YJ

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.