Anti-Theft??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Anti-Theft???

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 05-18-2008, 06:56 PM   #1
hwood-gq

Anti-Theft???

Ok. I am down to the PCM for my wrangler 4.0 swap. It has an anti-theft system on it. Is there a way to disarm or wire around it? Has anyone done this or heard of this? Any info would be awesome. Thanks in advance all.

hwood-gq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
hwood-gq

Anyone know of anything???? Any sort of help would be appreciated so I can get my jeep runnin again.

I had 95 pcm that froze and my 93 PCM had the anti-theft. So I need to wire around it or find a new computer. If anyone knows how to get rid of the anti-theft please help me. Thanks.
hwood-gq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2008, 01:53 PM   #3
leftlanetruckin
XJ on 37's

1998 XJ Cherokee 

i believe scott had to get a new ecm when he did the 4.0 swap in his yj. the donor cherokee had the anti theft system built into it.
cheapest way is tot get an ecm without the antitheft in it, or more expensively, get the ecm you have reprogrammed. no way to 'wire around' it as far as i know.

martin
2000 4.7 4WD WJ with a rebuilt motor.
4.3/700r4/new frame buildup (YJ)....
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/swap-offically-underway-324622/

Years to gain the hands on experience, and offer it freely.
Minutes to gain the knowledge from the internet, and quote it just as freely.
Choose wisely!
leftlanetruckin is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.