Another Wiring Mess Question! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Another Wiring Mess Question!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiSpartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 06-22-2010, 09:27 AM   #16
Que89YJ
Web Wheeler
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Glad I could help. Now I hope the urge to sell goes away and you enjoy your ride! PS. The wife is aware you have the Jeep itch. If she talks you into getting rid of the Jeep you may never convince her to get another one!

Que89YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2010, 09:38 AM   #17
sirfoulsalot
1991 YJ Wrangler 

We both actually like the jeep, but it still needs work.
The snycros gears are pretty bad so we would need to get that fixed if we decide to keep it. Probably be better off just replacing the tranny.

I can't stand the soft-top set-up on this one...the snaps across the top drive me crazy and are so hard to get to snap. It really is difficult to take top up and down because of the snaps. So we would also want to get a different soft top set-up for it as well.
Any ideas for better soft tops without the snap/button system?
sirfoulsalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2010, 09:43 AM   #18
Que89YJ
Web Wheeler
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Thats a question to ask on a post of its own. I use a Best Top. The trans is an easy swap. You can get a newer Jeep but I think price wise the YJ is one of the cheapest to maintain and repair. You neep to really postup your vehicle stat when you get a chance. I know I sound like a broken record, but it helps to help you.
Que89YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2010, 09:47 AM   #19
sirfoulsalot
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Que89yj,,thanks again for all your help!!
I will certainly finish filling out my profile.
sirfoulsalot is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.