Another White YJ! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Another White YJ!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #16
WJrider
1995 YJ Wrangler 

What size tires are you running on the moabs?

WJrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 09:40 PM   #17
ArticRubi
Arrogant SOB

2008 JK Wrangler 

Very clean, sir! I'll be joining your white jeep club when I do my resto mod build next winter. My '88 is currently gay-blue, but will get a "Stone White" paint job to match my JK, I won't clog your build thread with pics of my heeps though! That's some sick tube work you did on the race chassis!

Build Thread

Need parts? Need product advice? Contact Jason at Krawl Off-Road
ArticRubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #18
kgb_m3
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Clean YJ, nicely done!
kgb_m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 06:56 AM   #19
ben34mod
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyj View Post
Not to highjack your thread but I love my motorcraft carb its the reason I havent been in a hurry to swap to FI I can climb a near vertical wall without stalling.
with all the guys running moab wheels I may grab me a set since finding tires in 15" flavor is getting harder and harder.... jeep looks great keep it up.
Thanks for the info.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJrider View Post
What size tires are you running on the moabs?
255/75/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArticRubi View Post
Very clean, sir! I'll be joining your white jeep club when I do my resto mod build next winter. My '88 is currently gay-blue, but will get a "Stone White" paint job to match my JK, I won't clog your build thread with pics of my heeps though! That's some sick tube work you did on the race chassis!
Good luck with your build when you get started....I wish I could say we did the tube work on the chassis, but it is built by a guy out of Westville, OK....we did rebuild one last year though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgb_m3 View Post
Clean YJ, nicely done!
Thanks.....
ben34mod is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.