Alignment? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Alignment?

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 02-09-2013, 09:56 AM   #16
bill8bud

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
Where did you take it and get that print out? Just out of curiosity since I still get a slight shimmy at times.
Sears in Rocklin. I found an oil change special online for 11 bucks minus filter. And you get a free alignment check. The bad side is they are slow it took them two hours to complete it.

Plus I do not like other people working on my heep.

bill8bud is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2013, 12:06 PM   #17
chuck172
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I'd love to get a free alignment check. Normally they get about $70.00 for that.
chuck172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #18
bill8bud

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck172 View Post
I'd love to get a free alignment check. Normally they get about $70.00 for that.
Really that is harsh. I can get mine aligned for under 60.
bill8bud is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2013, 02:17 PM   #19
chuck172
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Darold, I loosened up on the steering box. Like you I've tried everything else. It helped some! Seemed like the wander improved a bit. Loosening the gearbox is kind-of like reverse psychology.
chuck172 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.