Alignment? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Alignment?

Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 02-09-2013, 10:56 AM   #16
bill8bud

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timatoe View Post
Where did you take it and get that print out? Just out of curiosity since I still get a slight shimmy at times.
Sears in Rocklin. I found an oil change special online for 11 bucks minus filter. And you get a free alignment check. The bad side is they are slow it took them two hours to complete it.

Plus I do not like other people working on my heep.

bill8bud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2013, 01:06 PM   #17
chuck172
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I'd love to get a free alignment check. Normally they get about $70.00 for that.
chuck172 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #18
bill8bud

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck172 View Post
I'd love to get a free alignment check. Normally they get about $70.00 for that.
Really that is harsh. I can get mine aligned for under 60.
bill8bud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2013, 03:17 PM   #19
chuck172
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Darold, I loosened up on the steering box. Like you I've tried everything else. It helped some! Seemed like the wander improved a bit. Loosening the gearbox is kind-of like reverse psychology.
chuck172 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.