air conditioning blower stopped working - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > air conditioning blower stopped working

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #1
MSUDawg

air conditioning blower stopped working

I just finished replacing my Turn Signal in my steering column. Prior to this my air conditioning was working great, now I am not getting any power or the blower isn't..
  • I have checked under the dash and it looks like all the wires are connected.
  • Relay under hood is ok
  • 1991 Jeep Wrangler
  • 4.0 - 6 cylinders
  • Factory installed A/C

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

MSUDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2013, 12:45 PM   #2
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

You disconnected or cut a small ground wire by your feet, accidentally. On my 97 and my wife's old 93, it was BT the headlight switch and is a little wire
Unread 07-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #3
MSUDawg

Thank you, you were close, it was a short ground wire that goes to the cigarette lighter.

When I removed the ashtray/cigarette lighter component it detached. The black male wire is from the cigarette lighter and the yellow female lead goes up..

Thanks for the help!!

image-791381156.jpg
MSUDawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.