Aftermarket Gauges - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Aftermarket Gauges

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 08-07-2011, 04:39 PM   #31
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperoo View Post
So you have to paint each gauge with the brush?
I just used the paint bucket set to white. I put up a white set as well as the blue. The blue was the original set I got ahold of.

Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2011, 08:45 AM   #32
EdgyAsHell
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'm gonna say if you can't figure out how to use photoshop enough to use the paintbucket tool you may want to abandon your project, this psd needs alot of cleaning up (for me at least) and things like paper medium & print quality are going to be a factor for me. If you don't know what you are doing they are gonna come out crappy and you don't want that!

In other news, dropped my tank and rewired my fuel gauge, works great now! Going to be doing some crazy black with red detail gauges, I'll post pics when I'm done.
EdgyAsHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2011, 10:39 AM   #33
Cooper13
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I just installed blue leds in my dash Saturday. As, suggested in one of the two write-ups, used the 5 led "bulb" vs the 6. Looking at them in the garage with the doors closed I thought "Uh oh, not bright enough". But actually driving around at night they are the perfect briteness. I even did the snazzy blue/red combo on the tach (blue slowly bleeding into red for safe to gonna-blow-the-engine). The only change I intend to make is using a 6 led for the blue/left side on the tach and a 6 white led on the heater control.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.