After Market Radio Cuts Out Randomly - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > After Market Radio Cuts Out Randomly

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?

Unread 06-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #1
mday71993
1997 YJ Wrangler 

After Market Radio Cuts Out Randomly

I just got a 1997 Jeep Wrangler. Dont know too much about it. Im in love with it as is shown in my profile pic, but hate the radio...

It looks cool and all but it cuts out randomly...

On a bump, for no reason, when shifting( yeah its a standard!)

I cannot stand driving without music.

It is also not just the radio as the aux cord cuts out too so im thinking its a bad connection to the speakers?

The power on the radio always stays on, its just the sound that cuts out. I want a fun summer with music! Help please before my Dad and brother tear my new baby apart

mday71993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

You have a TJ with round lights. It sounds like you have it figured out though. Poor connections.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.