acme hard top and doors - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > acme hard top and doors

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-23-2013, 06:15 PM   #16
yjdude
1995 YJ Wrangler 

When I get around to doing the latches Ill give you some updates. I've got so many projects to do to the jeep, it may be a few weeks before I get around to the latches.

yjdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 07:22 PM   #17
HaskiE

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjdude View Post
When I get around to doing the latches Ill give you some updates. I've got so many projects to do to the jeep, it may be a few weeks before I get around to the latches.
ain't that always the truth!! I'm the same way....
#theneverendingaxe
HaskiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 11:15 PM   #18
caoboy
1991 YJ Wrangler 

You lucked out at that price. There's a matching set of doors and top for 800 in my area.
caoboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.