AC Blower Motor - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > AC Blower Motor

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Reply
Unread 02-03-2010, 09:36 AM   #1
Williams
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego, CA.
Posts: 27
AC Blower Motor

hey guys where can u get a new yj ac blower motor? mine kaput.

Williams is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2010, 10:38 AM   #2
Leans93
She's my density...
 
Leans93's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 1,458
I got mine here 1995 Wrangler 2.5 Liter Inline 4 Cylinder AC Parts
__________________
M.F. Leans


93' YJ 4.0L AX-15, 4" Pro Comp lift, 3/4" shackles, 1" BL, 33x12.5x15 BGF MT's, and some other stuff


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
Catch me on the highway or about to tear the mall up.
Leans93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #3
Williams
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego, CA.
Posts: 27
Jeepair.com was All AC Parts, Inc. Check BBB & will find a bad record. Don't buy from them.
Williams is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2010, 05:13 AM   #4
timatoe
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Grass Valley California
Posts: 13,825
Have you tried the dealer?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Orwell
We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2010, 07:09 AM   #5
Williams
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego, CA.
Posts: 27
yeah but no longer available. any idea?
am i the only guy seeking ac blower motor? it's ridiculous...
Williams is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #6
timatoe
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Grass Valley California
Posts: 13,825
Maybe this will work out for you..... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/b...5/#post8823933
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Orwell
We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2010, 01:32 PM   #7
Leans93
She's my density...
 
Leans93's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 1,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williams View Post
Jeepair.com was All AC Parts, Inc. Check BBB & will find a bad record. Don't buy from them.
I've bought from them twice with positive results.
__________________
M.F. Leans


93' YJ 4.0L AX-15, 4" Pro Comp lift, 3/4" shackles, 1" BL, 33x12.5x15 BGF MT's, and some other stuff


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
Catch me on the highway or about to tear the mall up.
Leans93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #8
Williams
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego, CA.
Posts: 27
Good for just you.
Williams is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2010, 12:29 AM   #9
Leans93
She's my density...
 
Leans93's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 1,458
How about Autozone then. It's special order but they've got it.

AutoZone.com | | Blower Motor | BLOWER MOTOR W/O WHEEL
__________________
M.F. Leans


93' YJ 4.0L AX-15, 4" Pro Comp lift, 3/4" shackles, 1" BL, 33x12.5x15 BGF MT's, and some other stuff


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
Catch me on the highway or about to tear the mall up.
Leans93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2010, 08:13 AM   #10
jgdlude
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3
I am the owner of Jeepair.com (Jon deLucia). I was the majority partner of allacparts.com. The complaint is about a customer that broke a part, and wanted a refund. We chose to fight them through a chargeback. The customer made a complaint with the BBB. At the current time I am litigating with the BBB over this.

As for Mr. Williams. He is in Malaysia. Throughout my experience I have noticed when people put: please reply, reply quick, reply expected, etc. it is a scam from out of the country. So I refused business with this gentleman. He can get on these forums and speak bad about me. It will not hurt my feelings.

Just know Jeepair.com is here for all your a/c needs, and you can always reach me at the phone number on the website.

Jon Delucia
Jeepair.com
jgdlude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2010, 08:36 AM   #11
Williams
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego, CA.
Posts: 27
Be careful Mr. Jon Delucia. You are making false accusations. I, hereby, issue you a last warning.
I have filed a complaint against you & your shop at Better Business Bureau. You can't hide under new websites & new physical address.
Here is the updated BBB report on All AC Parts, Inc:
http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/busi...pa-fl-90072818

Last edited by Williams; 02-08-2010 at 08:18 AM..
Williams is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2010, 09:36 PM   #12
ProdigyCustoms
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgdlude View Post
I am the owner of Jeepair.com (Jon deLucia). I was the majority partner of allacparts.com. The complaint is about a customer that broke a part, and wanted a refund. We chose to fight them through a chargeback. The customer made a complaint with the BBB. At the current time I am litigating with the BBB over this.

As for Mr. Williams. He is in Malaysia. Throughout my experience I have noticed when people put: please reply, reply quick, reply expected, etc. it is a scam from out of the country. So I refused business with this gentleman. He can get on these forums and speak bad about me. It will not hurt my feelings.

Just know Jeepair.com is here for all your a/c needs, and you can always reach me at the phone number on the website.

Jon Delucia
Jeepair.com
Just checkin in over here.
ProdigyCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2010, 10:00 PM   #13
Williams
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego, CA.
Posts: 27
http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/busi...pa-fl-90072818
Williams is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.