96 limited slip 98 open?????? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 96 limited slip 98 open??????

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 01-21-2010, 10:14 AM   #16
dallass
1992 YJ Wrangler 

okay i think i have confused a few folks. it does not matter if the rear end is 98 or 96 they are all the same from 95 to 00 they have to both have the spring and shock mounts cut off and rewelded back on we are going from a ford explorer to a jeep. my question was the limited slip worth my time of finding new calipers and putting it back together. i think i will just grab the complete 98 rear end that is open with calipers and the works. thanks again for all that replied.

dallass is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.