1. Reach up behind the right side of the instrument panel and remove the four nuts retaining the speaker in place.
2. Detach the speaker and pull it out for access to the electrical connector. Unplug the connector and remove the speaker.
1. In the engine compartment, remove the nuts from the two parking brake assembly studs which project through the firewall.
2. In the passenger compartment, remove the bolt holding the parking brake assembly to the instrument panel, then lower the assembly out of the way.
3. Loosen the three torx bolts holding the drivers side windshield. This will make it easier to access the nuts holding the speaker. You can wedge something inbetween also to gain access.
4. With the speaker now accessible, remove the retaining nuts.
5. Unplug the connector and remove the speaker.
1995 YJ Wrangler - 2.5 Liter, 5 Speed Trans
4" Lift (3" Suspension, 1" Body) - 31" Firestone Tires
Outlaw II 15x8 Rims - 6" Best Top Fender Flares
"A high IQ is like a Jeep; you will still get stuck, just farther from help"