Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

95 Yj Build "Budget Project"

5K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  gtome 
#1 ·
Well I have always wanted a jeep and finely I have saved enough money to buy my 1995 Jeep Yj 2.5l .... I am 15 and I plan to have my jeep built for when I get my Licence.

I Just bought a 4" RC Lift kit :2thumbsup: And Now I need to get tires but i am debating putting the kit on before i get tires or after???

Let Me Know !!!!!!

See less See more
#5 ·
You can put the lift on without the tires. What are those ones you have now? Lookin like 30's I guess. They would look a little small with the 4" but your choice.

#11 ·
Definately lift it, u look like u have decent tread, so if you bring it up a lil, u should be fine for now. Atleast u can solve the rubbing problem, u will have. Don't "cheap out" in the interim. Save U'r $$$ and do it right the first time. Like LAXnyj said, its not worth risking safety. It's fun to be reckless, but u wanna stay within the capabilities of u'r rig. Especially if its u'r DD. And espescially at u'r age when u wanna b balls-2-the-wall at every moment.

Welcome 2 the lifestyle. There is nothing like it! And good luck with u'r money pit, cuz if u ain't breaking stuff, u ain't doin it right!!!

#12 · (Edited)
Update!

UPDATES!!!!

I got lots of stuff done yesterday and i am EXITED!! :cheers::2thumbsup:

so heres how she sat:

And here is how it looks after two 8 hour days...

I bought Brand new Mickey Thomson MTZ 33x12.50x15 and 15x8 Pro Comp 52 Series rims a 4" RC lift and 6" wide Bushwacker flares

Let me know what you think ...

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.