95 Yj Brake Light On Help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > 95 Yj Brake Light On Help

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 09-08-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
95jeepyj95

95 Yj Brake Light On Help

Ok I Have A 1995 Yj The Red Brake Light Is On Fluid Full When Applying E Brake Doesnt Change Of Color Is Thier Something Common With These Portioning Valve Sensor

95jeepyj95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2008, 05:24 PM   #2
USMC_XJ
2003 WJ 

i have the same problem. i believe that light is a pressure sensing thing. if the pressure or something is to low, then the light will go on. if the brakes are fine and you hate having a red light in your face when you drive at night, the disconnect it. its on the proportioning valve, its a harness with 2 wires. if you disconnect it, your light will go off but it will still light when you use the emergency brakes. :-) hope this helps
USMC_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #3
95jeepyj95

Perfect Answer Thank You All
95jeepyj95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-02-2013, 01:13 AM   #4
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Well, guess I'm bringing this thread back to life :-)

My Jeep is doing the same thing. Brakes are fine, fluid is full. so to fix this all that needs to be done is a simple brake bleed correct?
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.